New User ?
If you are a new user then there are some things you do need to know.
- You need to be logged in to view and purchase
- When you purchase you will be sent a confirmation email from the site and from paypal
- Sometimes paypal payments take a few minutes to come through (sometimes even a bit longer. this is a paypal issue and we need to wait until paypal confirm payment)
- After payment confirmation the item will get added agains the email sent by paypal, the Item will appear in your list of purchases (My Purchases)
- On this list you will see Video | Season Pass | Audio | Full Game | Paypal Txn please check the correct tab for your purchase
- Video and Audio streams. These are normally running at leass 30 minutes before kick off, though we often start 60 minutes before kick off
- A Full Game is where we put up a copy of the stream as a Video on Demand, usually from midnight. We won`t do this for all games. There is often a charge for this.
- Where your paypal email address and ParsTV registered email don`t match then you can enter the 10 digit item number found on your receipt. Enterring these details allow you to use a different email than the one you paid with on paypal.
- Stream errors "Sorry, stream is offline". If this happens during a match, then wait 10-20 seconds. If no stream then presss Refresh on your browser and wait another 30 seconds. On mobile devices you do need to press play (as the video plays automatically on desktop browsers - not sure why they decided to prevent autoplay on mobile)
Read More ...
Delayed full game
For some games we setup a Full Game video on demand that you can watch sometime later. Typically this goes up at midnight after the match and is then available to all.
This will become another paid item on the Purchase link and works in a similar way to purchasing the stream. Once payment is received from paypal then the item appears in your list of purchases (in this case under the Full Game tab).
This can be handy for those overseas where we have evening kick offs and you can watch first thing in the morning.
Read More ...
Paypal Email different to ParsTV
People have bene having issues with Paypal email being different to their registered ParsTV email.
It is possible to simply register the paypal email address and your purchase will be visible once you then login. This works if you have already paid by paypal before registering.
However, for those that have a Paylpal email and can`t change it (because you can`t get email access to it) then you NEED to note down the Item Number BEFORE proceeding to the Paypal website.
The Item Number is part of the paypal recorded details. This Item Number is recorded once the paypal item is paid and is marked against the paypal email address in our database.
You then need to use this Item Number when trying to view the purchase. You can enter the details on the Paypal Txn tab.
Read More ...
Viewing The Stream You Have Purchased
Firstly, please ensure that you have registered for the site. This is free - all we require is your email address. Secondly, please double check you have used the same email address on the site as you did on PayPal payments while purchasing the Stream. When you have purchased an item, you will then find that item(s) under My Details.
Why Does The Stream I Want To Purchase Have The Price Set To £0.00?
Where a Stream is £0.00, you can select that Stream and view it without having to pay for it. In essence, it is FREE!
General Information Regarding ParsTV
-- Live Video Broadcasts will be for overseas members only due to SPFL Rules and Regulations..
-- Live coverage will depend on various unreliable variable, such as stadium location, stadium facilities (such as, whether it has a TV Gantry or not), WiFi/3G/4G connection and availability of crew members.
-- Please try and sign in 1 hour before the match starts as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to troubleshoot and / or resolve your issue(s) with the stream before kick off..
-- We have a policy of NO refunds.
When you registe, you will be sent a password. You will use the same password each time you log in. If you forget or lose your password, you can request for a new password is sent to you.
PayPal payments can take up to several minutes to be authenticated. Passwords may not be sent out to newly registered customers immediately. Your patience and understanding with this matter is greatly appreciated. Note, we don`t have any control over card payments. This is all done via PayPal. Due to this, unfortunately, we cannot help with card problems you may be experiencing.
Read More ...
Showing Page: 1 of 1. Other Pages: 1
ParsTV is needing help to run streams at home and away games. Ideally we need one more person who has good experience with LAN and WiFi connections and setting up laptop. This is one area we are short of resource so some level of experience is essential.
Use of video streaming program such as Vmix useful but willingness to learn such applications is ideal. Full training will be provided.