New User ?
If you are a new user then there are some things you do need to know.
- You need to be logged in to view and purchase
- When you purchase you will be sent a confirmation email from the site and from paypal
- Sometimes paypal payments take a few minutes to come through (sometimes even a bit longer. this is a paypal issue and we need to wait until paypal confirm payment)
- After payment confirmation the item will get added agains the email sent by paypal, the Item will appear in your list of purchases (My Purchases)
- On this list you will see Video | Season Pass | Audio | Full Game | Paypal Txn please check the correct tab for your purchase
- Video and Audio streams. These are normally running at leass 30 minutes before kick off, though we often start 60 minutes before kick off
- A Full Game is where we put up a copy of the stream as a Video on Demand, usually from midnight. We won`t do this for all games. There is often a charge for this.
- Where your paypal email address and ParsTV registered email don`t match then you can enter the 10 digit item number found on your receipt. Enterring these details allow you to use a different email than the one you paid with on paypal.
- Stream errors "Sorry, stream is offline". If this happens during a match, then wait 10-20 seconds. If no stream then presss Refresh on your browser and wait another 30 seconds. On mobile devices you do need to press play (as the video plays automatically on desktop browsers - not sure why they decided to prevent autoplay on mobile)
Thank you for viewing and listening to ParsTV this past season. We hope you enjoyed the experience this year with the new technology we had in place. Further information to follow on next seasons status.
We will be back again in July for the pre-season friendlies so we hope you enjoy the break from football until then (and of course the World Cup in June !).
The delayed full game will appear in the list of purchases just before midnight this evening. You will be able to watch the fill game then. We won`t be putting the score on ParsTV.
Full Game is now up and ready. I will likely have some further notes shortly. I think you may have to fast forward only 17 minutes minutes at the beginning as I forgot to restart 15 minutes before Kick Off.
You can go on chat as yesterdays chat won`t now show.