New User ?
If you are a new user then there are some things you do need to know.
- You need to be logged in to view and purchase
- When you purchase you will be sent a confirmation email from the site and from paypal
- Sometimes paypal payments take a few minutes to come through (sometimes even a bit longer. this is a paypal issue and we need to wait until paypal confirm payment)
- After payment confirmation the item will get added agains the email sent by paypal, the Item will appear in your list of purchases (My Purchases)
- On this list you will see Video | Season Pass | Audio | Full Game | Paypal Txn please check the correct tab for your purchase
- Video and Audio streams. These are normally running at leass 30 minutes before kick off, though we often start 60 minutes before kick off
- A Full Game is where we put up a copy of the stream as a Video on Demand, usually from midnight. We won`t do this for all games. There is often a charge for this.
- Where your paypal email address and ParsTV registered email don`t match then you can enter the 10 digit item number found on your receipt. Enterring these details allow you to use a different email than the one you paid with on paypal.
- Stream errors "Sorry, stream is offline". If this happens during a match, then wait 10-20 seconds. If no stream then presss Refresh on your browser and wait another 30 seconds. On mobile devices you do need to press play (as the video plays automatically on desktop browsers - not sure why they decided to prevent autoplay on mobile)
We have uploaded the Irn Bru Cup game against Alloa. View through the Purchase link.
Note: the match appears as two parts. You may need to click on second part and press Play to watch. As usual you can scroll past the pre-match and half-time sections.